The coaching process takes on specific professional projects, personal goals and transitions by analyzing the current situation, identifying existing and potential challenges and obstacles and devising a plan of action designed to achieve specific outcomes.
The life coach/client relationship is a creative partnership which seeks to:
- Identify, clarify and create a vision for what the client wants
- Use coach’s expertise to modify goals as needed
- Encourage client’s self-discovery
- Nurture and evoke strategies and a plan of action based on what fits best with the client’s goals, personality and vision
- Foster client accountability to increase productivity